Thank you for your interest in
iClick Studio Photography . Please read the Terms and Conditions and fill out the form below.
( Please note these Terms and Conditions below are mostly applied for Wedding Photography ONLY) Terms and Conditions for Mirror Photo Booth can be requested via E-Mail as it must be filled out and signed by a Client and returned to iClick Studio Photography.
Production dates are only secured with a paid deposit. When submitting this form you’ll be re-directed to a secured PayPal website to make the deposit via Credit card or PayPal account! The deposit amount varies as per the package selected.
1. Production is only confirmed/reserved once the completed booking form has been submitted and deposit paid to iClick Studio Photography via PayPal.
2. Engagement Photos are a 1-hour long session and produce up to 30 finalized edited photos ready for print! Additional time charged at $249/hour, including post editing time, equipment used and travel. ( FREE Engagement Photography Offer Cannot be combined with any other offer or any other shoot! ) .
3. Small changes to the final photo edits can be made. The first 2 hours are free but after that are subject to $5 per Photo of editing time and must be requested within 7 days of the photo image delivery (Printing and packaging fees may apply). Please be advised that we delete RAW files 7 days after project delivery to make room for the next edits in Que. We strongly advise purchasing the RAW "add-on" for future proofing your project and storing the unedited assets safely.
4. In the event that Photos in the possession of the client are lost or stolen, and iClick Studio Photography has not yet deleted them, data recovery charges of $299 will apply. (Prices may vary)
5. It is your responsibility to obtain all permissions and licenses that may be necessary for any location or venue to be used for the event photography and/or Photo Booth. Please ensure there is a designated media area/table for equipment and file management. Plate service is expected for the crew, otherwise, a paid hour time deduction will be applied on top of the total price for refueling our bodies outside of working space.
6. The final fee covers all shooting time until the end time agreed. Any additional time purchased at the wedding will be charged at the most current rate. It is recommended to book hours early to ensure any extra costs are equivalent to the time of booking. Any PARKING (if any) and/or TRAVEL FEES outside of the *GTA accumulated on the production day(s) will apply to your final balance.
7. No responsibility is accepted for restrictions placed on us by wedding officials (including, but not limited to positions of cameras). Also, a Flash is a must at any location! Please ensure they are aware of the photography.
8. We reserve the right to show limited photos on our website/social media but will not show more than this or allow the use of or sell images to any third parties.
9. In the unlikely event of complete equipment failure or uncontrollable circumstances after the production shoot, iClick Studio Photography can only refund PARTIAL charges and will NOT be liable for any further damages.
10. In the unlikely event of complete equipment failure or any other circumstances beyond our control, which prevent us from shooting your project, iClick Studio Photography will offer a full refund of your deposit but will NOT be liable for any further damages.
11. Your finished photos will be ready 4-12 weeks after the event, depending on the business demand and workflow. It is your responsibility to pick up final packages upon completion. Delivery by mail is available if preferred. (Canada Post fees will apply to final balance based on delivery location/package size). Digital copies are also available via Dropbox (small fee may apply)
12. Failure to pay any remaining fees after iClick Studio Photography informs the client of a finished project will subdue to additional media storage fees added to the contract. Projects put into a queue due to unpaid balances or a lack of response from the client will be charged an additional $25 per week of hard drive storage time after 2 weeks of non-responsiveness. Please understand that standard projects are over 100GB in size and require plenty of data management by our admin and servers.
13. Deposit will be paid with this booking only by PayPal with a Credit Card when submitting this form, DEPOSIT in NON-REFUNDABLE once booking is SUBMITTED!
14. For Wedding Photography Only. %50 of remaining balance must be paid before principle production. Remaining costs must be paid upon the release of any photo product from post-production.
15. Mirror Photo Booth remaining balance MUST be paid before an EVENT DATE!
16. Any project booking dates or changes to an existing contract can only be changed if they are available and are subject to an additional $499 (Photography), $199 ( Mirror Photo Booth ) rescheduling fee for lost business and expenses. Once booked, the booking deposit is NON REFUNDABLE and must be used towards a production of equal value to the original booking.
17. ‘FREE Destination’ events, it will include all production fees offered at no cost to you. Photo Editing, Travel, and accommodation are NOT included.
The following contract and its terms will set forth an agreement between iClick Studio Photography (PROVIDER) and (CLIENT) the parties, for photo booth services during the designated service period. This written contract sets forth the full, written intention of both parties and supersedes all other written and/or oral agreements between the parties.
Provider agrees to have a Photo Booth operational for a minimum of 80% during this period; occasionally, operations may need to be interrupted for maintenance of the Photo Booth.
A Deposit is non-refundable! The remaining balance is due no later than 10 days in advance of the client’s Event Date. If the balance has not been collected by this due date, then iClick Studio Photography reserves the right to cancel the event & seek to cure.
A client will arrange for an appropriate space for the Photo Booth at the event’s venue. A client is responsible for providing power for the Photo Booth. The Photo Booth requires a 120V, 10 amps, 3 prong outlet from a reliable power source within 20 feet (along a wall) of the setup area. The circuit must be free of all other connected loads. Any delay in the performance or damage to the photo booth equipment due to improper power is the responsibility of the client. The client shall provide crowd control if warranted and furnish iClick Studio Photography with direction to the event. Client shall provide iClick Studio Photography with safe and appropriate working conditions and a solid floor. This includes a 10’ x 15’ x 8’ area for set up.
The Mirror is approximately 200lbs. If the designated space/area is not on ground level, an Elevator is mandatory. If for any reason there is no elevator and we have to use STAIRS to access the designated space/area, there will be an additional charge of $150 which must be paid before start time. Some delay time may occur if notice is not given to iClick Studio Photography ahead of time.
We hope that the heavens will grant you a perfect day for your outdoor event, but there is a saying that rain on your wedding day is good luck. That's why it's important you have a "Plan B". If you choose to place the photo booth outdoors we must be in a spot that is:
Why must it be dry? We've got electrical equipment running at 120 volts and up.
Our color printers won't operate if it's too cold or too hot. And our attendants have to be at the booth throughout the event. Below 60 degrees F. or above 90 degrees, that's just unsafe and unreasonable.
Our booths need a reliable source of 120 -volt AC power, one that is just for us. We can't share with a DJ because there won't be enough for both of us. The power source has to be reasonably close to where we'll be working.
Even though our booths have lights, your guests have to be able to see us! So don't put us in a dark corner or out in the field.
If you can't put us someplace that fits these specifications, we may not be able to operate. If conditions change during an event, we may have to pack up and leave. No refunds will be given in such case.
Any request for a date change must be made in writing at least (120) days in advance of the original event date. Change is subject to photo booth availability and receipt of a new Service Contract as well as an extra fee of $99. If there is no availability for the alternate date, the booking fee shall be forfeited and event canceled. Any cancellation occurring less than (120) days prior to the event date shall forfeit all payments received. The Deposit is NON REFUNDABLE after initial booking!
Idle hours can be arranged with the client at an additional cost ($75 an hour). An example of Idle Hours is when the booth is booked for 4 hours, where the booth is operational from 5pm-6pm and from 7pm-10pm. Between 6pm-7pm, the booth will be IDLE (at the client’s request). This is usually for meals or speeches. This must be arranged no later than 2 weeks prior to the event date.
We will arrive 60-90 minutes prior to the service start time and depart 15-45 minutes after the service end time. If we will be required to arrive or depart outside of these windows, then idle hours will be charged.
Client acknowledges that it shall be responsible for any damage or loss to the Provider’s equipment caused by:
Client agrees to, and understands the following:
We are not the “fun police”, but in some very rare occurrences, we reserve the right to immediately refuse service, pack up, and depart from the venue. Service will be disrupted without a refund if:
Children love our photo booths and we love making everyone happy. In some cases, however, we may decide to enforce our “children under 12” policy in an effort to maintain order in and around the photo booth. The “children under 12” policy state that Children under the age of 12 will not be permitted in the photo booth without an adult present. The adult does not need to be in the photo with the child/children, but they must be supervising. We very rarely have to enforce this policy.
We want to dress appropriately for your event. If you have any suggestions please indicate below. Not all requests are practical (example: Ugly Sweater Party outdoors in August) and some request might incur additional costs (formal tuxedos, specialty costumes).
** Please NOTE any package 4 hours or more a meal for a Photo Booth Attendants will be MANDATORY!
Client agrees to, and understands the following: All guests using the photo booth hereby give to iClick Studio Photography, The right and permission to copyright and use, photographic portraits or pictures of any photo booth user who may be included intact or in part, made through any and all media now or hereafter known for illustration, art, promotion, advertising, trade, or any other purpose. In addition, I hereby release, discharge and agree to iClick Studio Photography, from any liability, that may occur or be produced in the taking of said picture or in any subsequent processing thereof, as well as any publication thereof, including without limitation any claims for libel or invasion of privacy.
If any provision of these terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable under Contract Law, then that provision, or portion thereof, shall be deemed separate from the rest of this contract and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions, or portions thereof. This is the entire agreement between iClick Studio Photography and Client relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by both parties. In the event of a conflict between parties, the Client agrees to solve any arguments via arbitration. In the event Provider is unable to supply a working Photo Booth for at least 75% of the Service Period, Client shall be refunded a prorated amount based on the amount of service received. If the printer fails to print out photos on site the Provider will be allowed to give a website to the client where their Client can log onto and order ALL prints free of charge with free shipping as well as the ability to download the digital files for their own use.
Please communicate with the venue coordinator that we require the following. If you are unable to request this from the venue coordinator, please send us their information and we can contact them on your behalf.
iCLick Studio Photography will contact you after your booking is completed and confirmed at the number/email specified in this application! PayPal and /or Square will send you a receipt via E-mail as well.